NN Header

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Lancome Christmas Wonderland - makeover and shopping event @ Paragon Atrium


The registration was done and the event came just in time - I was going to top up my Lancome skincare products. It was held at the Atrium @ Paragon, a hosted effort by Her World and Metro Paragon in conjunction with Lancome.





I selected the facial session and the makeover session, and for this I am writing about the makeover session. The booth was set up very fancifully and in a festive manner - all glittery, red and one could spot the large Snow Globe from afar.   I took some photos on level two, hence could capture the overall views.


This is a view taken from the escalator down, trying to capture the front / back view of the event, hence pardon the shaken movement.



Here is a "Christmas Tree" constructed out of Lancome gift boxes, and then a close up shot of the Snow Globe with twinkling lights and more Lancome goodies. I love Lancome products, from the skincare and foundation.


This is the front area where some of the participants came to take photos at, after their makeovers.


Upon reaching, we registered at this booth and were handed vouchers and then brought to our makeup artists.


This lovely lady was in charge of taking care of beautifying me for the day. They had three looks to choose from - Glamor, Sophisticated and one more I cannot recall. I went for Sophisticated.


There was that huge array of skincare products and makeup, all by Lancome. And these were used on us - from the serum to moisturizer to primer, etc. It was a treat.


She began to work on my face, brushing, sweeping, dusting etc, constantly asking me to open and close my eyes, look up, look down, etc. This is a sneak preview of her doing my eyes.


This is another snapshot of her doing the lips - the face and eyes makeup were all finished. Oh, yes, my hair was clipped up to keep the sides from falling over my face.


Finally, all was done, and it was time to head over to the section where they did our hair for us. We went around taking photographs, with each other and also our stylists / makeup artists.



Then it was time for the shopping. One could choose to buy those sets with really good prices - as gifts or for personal use (they came wrapped in gorgeous silver and red). If one chose to buy individual items instead of the promotional gift sets, there was a nice percentage discount, like, 20%.


Some of my loot after the event - as well my lovely 4-piece Lancome gift set (contained in the nice Lancome clutch).






No comments:

Post a Comment