NN Header

Friday 20 February 2015

Tea at Dr. Cafe @ Zhongshan Park



1 Jalan Rajah #01-01, Days Hotel @ Zhongshan Park (Balestier), Singapore 329133

Tel: 1800 556 1661


Having been to several Dr. Cafe outlets before, I decided to pen about the one at Days Hotel, Balestier, because I visit there more often; and it is my most recent visit. When you step into a Dr. Cafe, the first things you would probably notice would be the comfortable settings as well as the friendly service by their crew, making one feel at ease immediately.


I tried several items here before - from hot green tea to coffee to hot chocolate, and a refreshing cocktail named Relax as well - the latter being citrusy and cooling. They serve their hot drinks in really pretty and classy mugs with their green-gold logo embossed on it.  Their drinks are affordable and tasty.

taken at MBFC outlet

The most recent visit yielded the enjoyment of a hot Mocha and a slice of their Dome cake, both amounting to only around SGD$12++

The chocolate cake was rich and delicious, every bite a chocolate heaven; the only drawback was that the cake was a little dry for my liking. The mocha was aromatic and smooth, hitting all the right notes.

Pity they no longer have the Kiwi Cheesecake - I should've given it a try last year when I spotted it.






No comments:

Post a Comment