NN Header

Saturday 23 May 2015

Review on Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation

Another Lancome sample for my discretion to use or toss - and being a rather staunch Lancome customer, I chose to use it of course. It would help determine my next shopping avenue once my current liquid foundation runs out. The product I shall be reviewing today is the Lancome Mat Miracle 24H liquid foundation.


I did not know what to expect from this tiny little 5ml sample that promises "long wear and comfort" and "satin light creator" as well as designed for Asian skin.  The regular-sized 30ml bottle would cost SGD$65.00 here in Singapore. I was given shade O-01.


A little glob of the smooth, lightly-creamy liquid foundation is enough for the entire face. It goes onto the face rather smoothly, evening out easily as well. Without using any concealers at all, I'd say the coverage of this liquid foundation is 4/5. The effect is like a second skin on my skin, and it felt lightweight indeed.


The foundation lasts for more than 8 hours. I do run around the island for work, and I have this foundation on for more than 8 hours every working day. At the end of the day, the makeup is still rather intact (comments by colleagues); it looks natural and gives a slight touch of radiance despite its claim of matt-ness. I do not think it lasts 24 hours though, and I am not keen to try.

Overall, I am quite happy with this liquid foundation -it is so easy to apply and remove, lasts well, my skin can breathe in it, and it does not cause breakouts. I should be getting the regular bottle of this very soon, to add to my ever-growing collection of good Lancome products.




No comments:

Post a Comment