NN Header

Monday 20 June 2016

Review of Brazilian Waxing at Plush @ Orchard Gateway


277 Orchard Road #03-06 Orchard Gateway, Singapore 238858
Tel: 6735 6996


After reviewing Brazilian Waxing at Spa Haven (review here), it is time for another session of hair removal. This time, the venue is Plush, located at Orchard Gateway.


With a pretty, dreamy exterior and organized interior, this nails cum waxing parlour has lots of trophies lining the wall, exhibiting its award-winning services and clients feel assured instantly.


The interior was done in royal purple, chic and comfortable. The staff were generally polite, meeting and greeting customers warmly.


After waiting for a short while (I was early) , it was my turn in the cosy little room used for waxing. The settings were neat and clean. I was asked to do a wipe before covering myself with the towel on the bed. I abode.


My waxing therapist was Jess, a friendly, experienced lady who was chatty, personable and skilled at what she was doing.


Minimal pain was experienced as she went along getting rid of my (nether region) hair with hot wax. She did this with ease, and the chit-chat calmed me down from the pain I anticipated.


She was also very meticulous, performing trimming before and after the waxing to ensure that a thorough removal was done, front and back.

Overall, I was very pleased with the service here at Plush, having had my hair removed at little pain, yet enriched with interesting knowledge about this trade. Thank you Jess and Plush!




No comments:

Post a Comment