NN Header

Monday 23 January 2017

Outfit of the Day - white woollen coat over dark blue mini dress


"O Dionysus, we feel you near,stirring like molten lavaunder the ravaged earth,flowing from the wounds of your treesin tears of sap,screaming with the rageof your hunted beasts." - Euripides


No, this ain't what it seems. I was reaching out for just the wine cup, really I was!  Dionysus is no doubt one of my favoritest gods - being the one who precedes over wine, arts, pleasure and fertility. Wine and arts got me. I even dreamed of him once, out of the royal midnight blue.

This photo was taken in the Louvre, Paris. I was decked out in Winter gear of a white gingham wollen coat over navy blue mini-dress with high collar and fringe. In my hands was a Trench Coat for the cold weather outdoors - black, polyester with fur trim. Black tights completed the look.

Dress: Bought from Hong Kong
White Coat: Sixties (SGD$69.90)
Black Coat: H&M (SGD$129.00)
Necklace: Tiffany and Co







No comments:

Post a Comment