NN Header

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Review of IPL Brazilian Waxing at Amber Beila @ Raffles Place


1 Raffles Place #05-19 One Raffles, Singapore 048616
Tel: 6532 2668


I stumbled upon this pretty beauty salon named Amber Beila at One Raffles Place, and was taken in by the hanging chandeliers as well as the staff's friendliness.  They also provide a range of facial treatments, massages and slimming treatments.



Ginger tea was served prior to the IPL Brazilian treatment, where I filled out a health declaration form and understood the different types of IPL Brazilian treatments they offer.

The Treatment Room was more spacious than some other parlours', and I was asked to clean myself with their anti-bacterial wipes. I also had to change into the charcoal gray robe.


Then their latest scientific technology E-Frost Light machine was rolled in. The therapist placed a pair of UV-protection glasses over my eyes, to protect against the glare of the light during the IPL session.



The therapist tried the cold IPL Brazilian treatment on me, but I thought it was painful (maybe due to the shocked sting of the cold applicator), so they switched me back to the conventional hot IPL Brazilian treatment.

I forgot to shave my nether hair for the first session and they did it for me (SGD$20.00), thereafter the treatment continued. No major discomfort except for waves of heat, and the treatment was over in about 20 minutes.

IPL Brazilian waxing prevents loosening of the skin at the nether region (as opposed to normal waxing / sugaring), slows hair regrowth, and has minimal irritation overall.


For more reviews on Brazilian Waxing, check out the following:
(i)  Brazilian Waxing at Spa Haven @ Tanjong Pagar (click here)
(ii)  Brazilian Waxing at Plush @ Orchard Central (click here)
(iii) Brazilian Waxing at Sugared @ Bukit Timah (click here)
(iv) IPL Brazilian Waxing at Japan IPL Express @ Raffles Place (click here)













No comments:

Post a Comment