NN Header

Sunday 11 February 2018

Lunch at HarriAnns Table Cafe @ Bugis Junction


230 Victoria Street #01-01A Bugis Junction Towers, Singapore 188024
Tel: 6238 1200


Whenever I exited the MRT Station at Bugis, I would find myself being treated to aromas from HarriAnns Cafe. The Peranakan cafe has a small enclosed interior and long open-air exterior area, serving up traditional Nonya dishes at good prices.



I had the Nonya Curry Chicken with Rice (SGD$7.90) - thick and tasty curry broth pooling utterly tender chicken and soft whole potato. The plate of white rice was served with Achar aka pickled vegetables, whetting the appetite further.



Could not resist the colorful mini Nonya Kuehs (SGD$3.00) so I ordered a box. They tasted every bit as good as they look so I happily lapped up the cubes of red bean kueh, multi-layer kueh, yam kueh and pandan kueh etc.

Casual dining concept with hearty food generoualy portioned- I will be back to try more for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment