NN Header

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Lazada Birthday Festival 2018 - Lazada turns 6!


Save the dates: 24th - 26th April 2018 (Tuesday to Thursday) for Lazada Birthday Festival.

Lazada is turning 6 this April - well, what does this mean for us, their avid shoppers?

  • Superb deals at up to 90% off - keep an eye out
  • More than 600 flash deals
  • For first 100 new customers, quote LAZPARTYNC6 to enjoy 18% off, capped at SGD$6.00
  • Purchase your Branded Surprise Boxes at a mere $29.00, containing items inside worth $100.00
This is my Lazada X Blackmores (Beautiful.Me) Box. Guess what I found inside:




Yes, thank you for the lovely surprise. Blackmores is a renowned Australian brand and I have been taking some of their supplements. This Muscle Magnesium powder is effective and easy to prepare - mixing a small quantity into cold beverages help relieve muscle cramps and spasms, support muscle health and muscle repair, as well as aids relaxation and sleep. What a fabulous product for me.

Whether you are looking to brighten up your own day, or would like to send a surprise gift to someone - these Lazada Branded Surprise Boxes are just perfect.

Wait no more - mark your calendars now, and join us in celebrating Lazada's 6th Birthday!

Happy birthday Lazada!





2 comments:

  1. Great info! I was waiting for Lazada birthday festival, now I can save more on shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog; it’s very well written and easy to understand. I -love what you’ve got to say. get amazing discounts at saveecoupons

    ReplyDelete